- I only work four days this week and then I have eight days off from work yesssssss
- The other night me and @vazqueztyler were talking about how we hated when people on twitter ask for followers and than moments later he bragged about how he had more instagram followers than me and now I want more than him. I’m on there under: marqt
- On page 19 of my pilot is when the character first says “diarrhea” because I knew all of you were wondering.
- Last week I had the house to myself for four days and all I did was walk around in my underwear, eat all of the pickles and sing really loud. I had no friends over because I had work and I’m suddenly more responsible than I thought.
- When someone would hit decline on my birthday facebook invite I would write on their wall something really dum. I stopped doing it though cause I realized it was more crazy than funny.
- What am I supposed to instagram just stuff in my room?
- I think it’s weird that my parents don’t ask me about stand up but at the same time I don’t make the effort to tell them about any of it either. Part of me thinks they don’t ask about it because they think I quit like I have with everything else.
- sometimes I delete comments on my statuses from facebook if they’re really dum, especially if it’s from someone I don’t know
- Thursday I have to be at work at 630 am for a meeting and then back there at 545 for my shift. We never have meetings this is bullshit.
- Tomorrow I’m going to spend all day writing. All of it. If you see me post on here, twitter or facebook then feel free to message/text/dm me to stop it.
- The guy who did my tattoo said he saw me at one of my comedy shows and all I said to him was, “oh god”. ahahaha
- I liked reading all of the things you guys are into. We should keep that going.
- LA people I’m performing at that show Magic Bag on Sunday at The Little Modern Theater. I’ll post a link when I see one but would love to see you all there.
- TRACY GET OFF OF TUMBLR YOU SHOULD BE WRITING OTHER THINGS AND NOT DUM LIL BLOG POSTS (this is for me for tomorrow)
- The boys at work all watched my stand up videos omg they must have been super bored. They said it was funny though thank god.
- One of the lineups from one of the shows I’m doing this month is all dudes. I get nervous when I see that because I feel like the audience expects me to be extra good since I’m the only girl.
- I really tried to convince my dad that people say za instead of pizza but he didn’t believe me cause I kept laughing. I asked him if he could use it still and he said yeah and then started using it in sentences, like he was practicing saying, “Hey you can finish the rest of the za.” and “Will you order some za please?” I was dying.
- I bought tickets to see Wild Flag next week. I don’t even know if I got the day off from work yet but fuuuuuuck work and fuuuuuuck money.
- Back in July, a friend of mine told me they joined the army and that they’re leaving in February. I made it a big deal to hang out with her more because a couple of my friends joined and I always felt like shit when I didn’t hang out with them as much as I should have. So from September to February I hung out with her weekly, practically every other day. She was the only person I could openly talk to about my depression.
- I’m almost positive my assist. manager tried to hug me my first day back from vacation. She was like, “Tracy I’m so glad you’re back!” and then started walking towards me (she was already standing pretty close to me) and I just said “uh no you’re not” and then leaned back. ahahaha it was so awkward.
- I have 5 shows booked this month woooooooooooooooo!
- You guys I have over 3,000 emails in my inbox because I’ve never deleted a dm from twitter.
- One of my favorite people from Twitter and (just in general), @Bitterjojo mailed me a box of candy follow her she is so funny.
- I have to call in tomorrow at 8:15 am to do that podcast I AM ALREADY SO TIRED
- 90% of the time when I post a tweet it’s usually when I’m bored at work and I’m not really allowed to be on my phone so I post it and then put it back in my pocket and never see @ replies until late. I just don’t want people to think I’m a dick for not responding to them.
- My friend told me I should make a documentary about stand up comedy. I thought she was joking and don’t even remember if I replied to her when she said that. I brought it up the next day and my friends seem all for it. I have zero creative skills so let’s see what will become of this.
- I still miss my cat so much. Sometimes I swear I hear her bell and I look around hoping to see her run up to the drive way. I still look down at the screen door to see if she’s there too.
- I’m still riding high from sunday night. I fucking get it now what it means to feel proud of yourself and that feeling you get when you’re doing what you love.
- Seriously I had to open the next day at work and be there for 8 hours but I didn’t even give a shit!
- I saw some of the video. OMG I hate the sound of my voice.
- At one point my friend says while filming, “Tracy you’re doing so good” hahaha
- This morning my manager called and asked if I wanted to work a couple of hours this morning because she accidentally gave me an extra day off. UMM NO NOT EVER LET ME ENJOY THIS
- Guys Tina (@tinaisall) is going through the same thing with stand up right now follow her follow her follow her
- I’m not even lazy to write a new set this is my calling cause normally I’d be like fuck it and move on to something else.
- I can’t wait to tell my parents and they’ll be like, “Thats great Tracy but what is your real job going to be?”.
- I made the woooooorst first impression on my new manager. First, I forgot to turn on my alarm, like I set it to the right time but never turned it on and I woke up when my shift started. Luckily, my assist. manager and supervisor saved me and told her I’m never late (which is true btw). Then this customer complained about me because I wouldn’t return this thing for him but at the same time he was complaining about me he was telling her, “Normally she’s great, she’s the best employee you have but I don’t know what’s going on today”. I always hated that guy anyways and she wasn’t even mad. BUT STILL WTF
- The vodka shake can be purchased at Red Robin incase you were wondering.
- Thanks for the help on the twitter stand up post. The most popular topic was tweets about my dad and I have actually gotten lots of good feedback that people like those when I post them so I’ll probably use those tweets. Does anyone know a good way to search through tweets without having to go through each and every single one?
- I’ve been working 40 hours every week for the past three weeks and most of that money will be going towards fixing my car and fixing my glasses being responsible is so dum.
- Things are “normal” here back at the house. After work I went to the coffee shop but turns out I didn’t need to cause my sister never went over. I still need to write my mom her letter. I don’t know when but soon and when I’m ready. Thanks for the kind replies, messages and texts you guys. xo
I found a gas station that sells Vanilla Coke. WHOA
On Sunday I opened a starburst two pack and got two pink ones. WHOA
Yesterday my manager gave me some of his leftover pizza. Free pizza! WHOA
I’m working on Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. I’ll tell everyone it’s for the extra money but really it’s so I don’t have to spend time with my family. WHOA
Ok this can’t all be silly and I think you should check out Sean Kent’s latest post on his tumblr right now: http://seankent.tumblr.com/ the last part I relate to the most.
I went to the coffee shop earlier and sat in my new usual spot which is in the front, in these comfortable chairs near the tv. This commercial kept coming up about having depression and in it they had four different people holding signs that had what they were dealing with on them. I related to all of the signs. So that’s where I’m at today.
You guys look, I painted my nails. This is such a treat for you since I hardly ever do this.
I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. Around five o’clock I decided to take a nap. I woke up around 6 pm and thought it was 6 am. The only reason I woke up is because I drooled all over my pillow, all over. I switched pillows and went back to sleep and didn’t wake up for another 3 hours. Fuck.
Last night I got to meet @Imaliwaller and @aparnapkin and @blaudiablogan and they were all such a delight and super funny. Oh I also got to meet @rachelhastings and @WritingWilkie but it was only for about two seconds.
I hope you guys saw the latest #nitTWITS video if not click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPjv-5mRiI
I think the next one coming out is going to be @AmberTozer’s and I already read the script, talked to her about it and even saw a picture from it and omg it’s going to be so great. I really can’t wait to see it.