Julie has been released home and is going into hospice care at this point. She is unable to answer any phone messages. The best thing that we can all do at this point is to send our positivity and love to her and her family.
Sending every bit of love and positivity to Julie and her family. <3
said the link I posted for the ustream comedy show didn’t work. I think this one will:
- Someone at the comedy show on saturday broke an already kinda broke toilet in my house.
- My parents were piiiiiissed and I may need to find a new venue for the show.
- I may be charming enough to convince them otherwise but my pops already said he doesn’t want this to become a monthly thing (why did I pay $150 for fixing the lights in the gazebo that no one uses for anyways this is dum)
- The show went great though-bigger crowd and I made $60 in donations. I streamed the whole thing here if you wanna watch it: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tracy_marq …
- I had a show the next night and I did new material but I forgot to record it. It went really well though. Some girl came up to me afterwards and told me I was funny and when I went to shake her hand she gave me hug I was like okay.
- on stage I said I wanted to kill myself and some people cheered and I said “maybe I should do it later, end tonight with a BANG” which is so dum but people laughed
- If I have to stop doing the okay show I’m going to end up getting bored again.
- The washer broke while I was washing my clothes. It’s filled with water right now.
- Sleater-Kitty hurt her paw and now she’s limping around. She acts normal except for the limp and I’m taking her to the vet but I’m scared about how much it’s going to cost.
- I also have to cat sit for my sister and her friend this week. I have to feed three cats in three separate locations.
- I don’t have cat carrier and I don’t want to pay for one cause I already have to pay to get SK checked out.
- I also have the comedy show this week.
- My sisters cat is so mean and scary I want to wear a mask when I’m around her.
- My clothes are in the dryer and have been in there for like two hours they’re still soaked I don’t even care if they are clean or not anymore.
- I got a fan letter in the mail on saturday, like an actual letter. I’m flattered and honored and surprised because I don’t even do anything and someone took time out of their day to do that for me and I can’t believe it.
- me at school: I'm not here to make friends.
I just bought shark sheets and polaroid film. I’m currently killing it as an adult.
At my show (Okay: A Comedy Show) I was talking to one of the comics, someone who I deeply admire and look up to and he was telling me about how nervous he was. It came to me as a shock because someone who I find so funny could never be nervous. I even told them that because I felt it to be true but I also think deep down I wanted some reassurance that one day the nerves will go away with performing stand up but now I know it’s something I have to live with. I also noticed during the show another comedian was sitting watching the show and my friend who was hosting it went up to him and made like a motion letting him know he was next and he nodded but I could tell he was full of nerves which again came as shock to me and he also had one of the best sets of the night. Even afterwards I talked to him about it and how funny he was and he thanked me and he appreciated that because he thought he was the worst of the night which I still find to be crazy. I get it and understand it which is why I don’t perform at the show itself because I can’t have so much stress and nerves going on at once. I don’t know how people can perform on a nightly basis dealing with that feeling each time but I’m looking forward to it anyways.